top of page
Open Workspace

Mental Health Questions and Answers

  1. Do I call Weber Human Services if I suspect a child is being abused? No, Call Child Protective Services 1-855-323-3237

  2. Does my child need mental health treatment if we just told them we are getting a divorce? Some youth may need MH treatment however a beginning starting place is contacting The Center for Grieving Children 801-476-1127 or visit  who provides support groups to parents and children.

  3. I need help with supervised visitation or custody evaluations does WHS help with this? Weber Human Services does not make custody or visitation recommendations or evaluations.

  4. My child is having a mental health crisis? If immediate medical assistance is needed call 911 otherwise call the state crisis line 1-800-273-8255 or 1-833- SAFE-FAM (723-3326). Also call during work hours and schedule an intake.

bottom of page